Sunday, May 27, 2007

Its nice to be home

We're home! Its sort of bittersweet though. I love our home and especially our bed, but it would be nice if our home was on the beach in Florida. I've posted a few pics to go with my previous blogs. So you'll have to go back and look. We had a great time. My arms still look like red alligator arms but I'm hoping the rash will get better soon. Not quite sure why I had this kind of reaction, never happened before. I did get up early on the last day there and took a picture of the sunrise. You can see how beautiful it was.


There were a lot of little funny things that happened that I won't be able to remember to write in this blog, but you can see this funny picture of Rick. The place where we stayed had tile floors. Not really a good idea, I don't think, when we were tracking in sand all day. We swept and it just didn't seem to do any good. Rick couldn't stand for his socks to be all dirty. I just ran around barefoot all the time and it didn't bother me much. But it definately bothered him. He wouldn't take his shoes off until he was climbing into bed at night and he put them right back on when he got up in the mornings. Hilarious. Well, I walked in on him one evening and this is what I saw. I couldn't stop laughing!!! The whole look just screams sexy!

This last picture was at St Augustine. These indians have been in front of the Christmas store (go figure) since I was a little girl. I have so many pictures of me and my brother and sister, and of my girls with this couple. I think its so cool that they are still there after all these years. Rick decided to change up the traditional photo this year. He decided to greet the "chief" in the traditional greeting in the traditional American Indian language, " Hi how are ya, Hi how are ya.....and on in a nice little chant. OMG. He always makes me laugh.

I guess that's enough humor for now. More later. Have a happy Sunday

No comments: