Wednesday, May 09, 2007

off to my Mom's

I am off to my Mom and Dad's tomorrow morning. I hope that I am helpful there. I really want to be but one never knows how it will turn out. My dad and I have a very simple relationship. He is always right and I am not and so long as I remember that, everyone gets along. I think its that way with a lot of parental relationships. I know my dad means well, but everytime I am with him, I feel like I am 16 again. I hope my girls never feel that way around me. I've tried very hard to treat my girls with respect and I hope they understand and appreciate that.

So, this trip will be exhausting I'm sure but we'll be okay. I know they will be glad to see me. I will return home on Tuesday night and then on Friday, its vacation time!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to get to the beach and to just chill out with a good book. I'm reading Harry Potter again right now. I'm not sure if I will be able to blog while I'm gone, my mom does have a computer but I'm not sure if I will have any privacy. I'll try though. I'll miss you.

No comments: