Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A little too much sun

Okay now Rick can say " I told you so." I am a little sunburned but the worst part is that I have this rash all over my body, well, at least all over the exposed areas of my body. Not sure if its from too much sun, from my sunscreen or just from a photosensitivity from my medication. Its not very pleasant and I guess tomorrow we'll go do something that doesn't involve basking in the sun's rays.

Leeann has lost 100#s! Yippee! Go Leeann! I vow that tomorrow, I am going to do better with my eating. I can say all day long that it doesn't bother me to be fat, but it really does and Leeann's success has just reminded me that I need to get with the program. Its back to fruits and vegies for me. Thanks Lee for the motivation! Chanel is wanting me to walk/run with her in the Pillsbury dough boy 5 K race on June 2. I really need to get myself prepared for that. I've really slacked up on my walking and I need to get myself together and do better. It doesn't help that right across from our resort is a great little shop called iScream Creamery. Its an ice cream/ Krispy Kreme/ coffee shop. Man, talk about temptation! I am so weak!! : ) Pray that I might have strength! lol.

Love you guys.

No comments: