Friday, May 18, 2007

I talked to Chanel for a long time last night. I guess she finally felt strong enough to talk about things. She seems to be doing okay, at least on the surface. I know its really tough for her trying to figure out where to go from here. She had the next 5 years all planned out and it all revolved around their life together, now I guess different plans will need to be made.

Sienna came and had lunch with me yesterday. I hadn't seen her since graduation and I missed her! We had a nice visit. She is evolving into a beautiful young woman. I really enjoy spending time with her.

Okay, if you've read Leeann's blog you know all about CKU registration and yes, I was a little out of character.....just a little glitch. Better now. lol. I am so excited about CKU. 2 1/2 days of scrapbooking! Wow! I can't wait! Its all I've talked about for the last few days. I bet Rick is tired of hearing about it!

We are leaving for our trip to the beach tomorrow morning. I hope to come back all bronzed....doubtful though, I usually come back looking like a lobster! I plan to be a devout sun worshipper for the entire next week. I bought a new swim suit today. I had ordered one in the size that I thought I should be wearing and it came and it didn't fit. :( Figures. So, I sucked it up. Went to Torrid today and saw this beautiful pink suit and I tried it on a size bigger. It did fit. I love it. So, I think I'll just cut the tags out and no one will ever know the difference! ; )

I thought I had gained some weight when I went to my parents' home last week. I was really dreading getting on the scale. But, I finally did get on them and I had lost .4 #s. I was bragging to Rick about it and he said, "what, you got a tape worm in there?' Leave it to Rick. He always makes me laugh.

So, I'll be gone for a week, I will try to blog. Rick is taking a computer so I should be able to.
Have a good week!

No comments: