Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sorry, no sale.


Rick has decided not to get a TV right now. We went to Best Buy again yesterday so we could look at the TV we wanted while it was playing SD. It looked horrible. Rick kept asking me what I thought about it and I wouldn't say one way or the other because I wanted a new TV so bad. But it really did look bad. The smaller TVs didn't look too bad in SD but we really had our hearts set on the 60" Sony. He said maybe in a few months when there are more HD channels and the HD DVRs are less problematic then we would think about it again. I'm a little (okay, a lot) disappointed but Rick's right, as usual. This just isn't the time for us. It will be a relief to talk about something other than TVs at dinner time.

We have had a wonderfully lazy weekend. I spent a lot of time working in my scrapbook room. I spend a couple hours scanning in old baby pics of Chanel. I want to get all of my pics on the computer so that they will last a very long time. Chanel was so cute!!! We are about the same size now so its hard to believe that she fit between my wrist and my elbow once upon a time. She was only 5# when she was born. Like a little baby doll. Now she is graduating college and getting married. It doesn't seem possible. Next time I have a free weekend, I'll scan in Sienna's baby pics.I have a lot of scrapbooking to do! Its been fun to reminisce today.

Hope you have a happy Monday!!

No comments: