Thursday, January 25, 2007

Its a great pumpkin Charlie Brown!

Remember in that Charlie Brown cartoon where Linus sits and waits and waits for the Great Pumpkin to appear. That's kind of how I've been feeling lately. My husband is in the market for a new TV and I am waiting and waiting and waiting for it to appear. He has researched TVs extensively. He knows all there is to know about LCD, DLP, HD, 1080P and whatever other kind of initials TVs have. He tries to include me in his decision. He talks about it at breakfast, he talks about it at dinner, he lies in bed at night talking about it. He has such a soothing voice that many times, he talks me right to sleep. We went tonight for at least the 6th time to Best Buy and as far as I can tell, there is still no decision. Aarrrghh! For God's sake, buy the stupid thing! I wish sometimes that Rick was more like me. When I see something I want, I just buy it. Right then and there. I don't think I have an analytical bone in my body. I am a very impulsive girl. I know what I want and I want it NOW! I never did learn the art of delayed gratification. Its a good thing Rick is like he is or we would probably be in the poor house.

I'm still working out. 4 days a week. I was right, Chanel has slowed down since she's been back in school. Now maybe things will be a little more on an even playing field. I am really proud of the two of us for sticking it out for 3 1/2 weeks. I haven't seen much weight loss but I know that its bound to come. I actually look forward to working out in the mornings. I never thought I would say that!

No comments: