Wednesday, April 18, 2007


Well, we had our big anniversary dinner and just let me tell you, the red velvet cake is worth every single calorie in it! YUMMY! I don't feel one bit guilty about it. We had a beautiful meal. Rick had told them it was our anniversary and they put us in a nice cozy little booth way back in the corner. It was almost like it was just the two of us in the restaurant. So romantic. Rick and I aren't used to eating big meals like that anymore so afterwards, we were so sluggish we could barely move. So we just came home, put on our jammies and veged out in front of the t.v......bliss. Just being quiet in front of the t.v. with him makes me happy. If I could only express how much I love that man, you wouldn't believe me. My love for him is so expansive its hard to even explain it to others. I mean I love him SO SO MUCH. I am just grateful for every anniversary we have together. I cannot believe that someone like him could want to spend his life with someone like me but I am so thankful that he does. He makes me completely and totally happy.

Okay, enough of the mushy stuff. More later. Have a good night!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PHOTO!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
LEEANN