Monday, April 16, 2007

Red Velvet cake

My anniversary is tomorrow. 5 years. We are planning on going to Regas. Rick sent me an email the other day telling me that he made reservations. He said, "We are going to Regas on the 17th. You will be having Filet and Red Velvet cake, so plan accordingly." Concise and to the point. So perfectly Rick. Cracked me up! He makes me laugh even when he's not trying to! But he has a good point, seems like we are always having to plan our next meal based on what we have eaten already during the day. I hear that Regas has red velvet cake that is out of this world. So, what the heck, it is a celebration and I will be having red velvet cake. It will be wonderful celebrating our life together. We have been together 11 yrs but married 5. It seems like we have been together forever and that is a good thing. There is noone else in the world that I would rather grow old with.

So I've been striving to fit into this dress for the last few months. I want to wear it to our anniversary dinner. And guess what? I tried it on last night and its too big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a very cool thing. Not sure what I am going to wear now, but I am happy to fit into it finally. So, I think I'll go shopping today.

No comments: