Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Just wanted to say happy Easter to everyone. I've been reminiscing about past Easters when the girls were little. Coloring Easter eggs the Saturday before. Easter egg hunts both at home and at church. The beautiful dresses the kids wore. Sienna inevitably got chocolate all over hers. She definately was not a fru-fru girl. I miss all of that. But I am hoping that one day, in the very distant future, I will experience all of that again with my grandchildren. I hope my kids don't move too far away from me, airfare for all of these holidays could get expensive!

Oh, just an update on the whole diet thing. While on the fruit and veges plan, I lost 16 pounds in one month. I think that's pretty good. I've actually lost 22# since October. So, I'm on the right track. Planning on going back on the fruit and vegie plan for the next month until our vacation on May 19. Would like to lose another 10# before the beach.

Have a good Easter Sunday.

No comments: