Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I am so sore! Man, I used muscles yesterday that I apparently haven't used in a very long time. Sienna and I had a great time at Splash Country. We rode the waterslides over and over. I was exhausted when I got home. We had a friend of mine and her 20 yr old daughter with us, you should have seen us old ladies trying to keep up! But we definately did. We finally did get them to float on the lazy river for awhile. I was very proud of us at the end of the day. Neither one of us got sunburned. I am actually working on a killer tan! I hope to go to Splash Country many times this summer.

Sienna sent me a message on Facebook today saying, "I am officially a college dropout." Her phone is broken and I have no way of getting ahold of her and I am going crazy! I think she may have lost her scholarship. If she has, I guess we have some decisions to make. Being a parent is Hard! I want her to succeed in life, but I want her to learn lessons too. If she has lost her scholarship, I just don't know what I will do. Rick definately has his opinions on the matter! I guess there will be a lot of conversations in the near future.

My weight loss has been kickstarted again. Yippee! I've even got Christy and Julie in on the 30 day challenge too. Its kind of fun!

Have a happy Wednesday. Yay for hump day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's this about "old ladies"? LOL! You are so NOT an old lady! Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I'm glad! :)
Love ya!
LA