Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Birthday fun

Today is Rick's birthday. We are going to do some great birthday things! Just what he wants to do. We are going to go right downstairs, plop down in our reclliners with a bag of popcorn and watch Star Wars. I can't wait!!!!!!!! ; ) That man does love to watch TV and even more so since we got all the new stuff. We were at the Apple Store today looking at Apple TV. (Thanks Don). We need one more way to watch! Its like the TV is a part of our family and we just can't wait to get home and see it everyday. LOL Its not quite that bad, but I had a very disturbing moment today. One of my patients was telling me how much she was enjoying walking everyday for exercise. I had been walking 3 miles a day to Walk Away The Pounds for months but haven't done it in a while and I just thought, "Huh, I sure do miss those girls on that DVD. Wonder how they are?." Like they were long lost friends or something! I seriously did think that and I seriously think I am losing it.

Just an update, Sienna sent Rick a Father's Day card in the mail. He was very happy with that. It really made him feel good. I am so proud!

Have a happy night!

No comments: