Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's 11 p.m. Do you know where your wife is?

I'll tell you where Rick's wife is, as far away from their bedroom as she can get. Gosh! This is the 3rd night in a row that I have had to get up to take a sleeping pill because of his snoring! I hate it when he falls asleep earlier than I do. If I can just get to sleep first, life is in perfect harmony. If not, aaaarrrrgghhh! Sleep is so important to me. If I don't sleep well, there is hell to pay the next day. And that could potentially affect 50 people in a day. Not good. It really is a good idea for me to fall asleep first. I think that since we got this new bed he just gets comfortable so easily and he is out in no time. I'm not real sure when our roles reversed. Used to, he was up til 12 or 1. Now he's usually asleep at least by 10:30. And he snores so loudly!

So now I'm waiting for the Sonata to kick in. hmmm hmmm hmmmmm. Not sleepy.

Been working on trying to get some of Chanel's pictures organized so i can scrap them. I wish i had had the foresight to write down some things. Its hard to remember so far back when all I really have is dates on the pics, if that. After her first few months, she was always a happy baby. But I wish I could remember our feelings and thoughts way back then. I know that she almost always made me happy and proud. Just like she does now.

Okay, I think I will try to sneak, loudly back into the bedroom. If I'm loud enough maybe he will roll over on his side. Ear plugs. I think I will invest in some ear plugs.

Sweet Dreams!

No comments: