Saturday, May 17, 2008

We had a great day today. Rick and I went to Dollywood. For those of you who aren't fortunate enough to live in East Tennessee, Dollywood is like a Smoky Mountain Disney World. I wish. But its a fun place to go and spend the day. We mostly just saw some shows and walked around and shopped. It was a nice low key kind of day and we really enjoyed it.

Tomorrow will be Chanel's 23rd birthday. We usually spend it at Dollywood and I was definitely missing her today. This will be the first time in 23 years that I have not been able to be with her. It makes me very sad. I almost flew over there to see her this week but didn't. I think she was planning on going to London for the weekend. She is a very lucky girl. Here are some pics. The first one is right around her 1st birthday. The second is last year on her birthday.




So, I will be missing her but I'm sure this will be one birthday that she will remember for a very long time.

No comments: