Thursday, May 08, 2008

I don't know where to start

We are back from our trip. We had a fabulous time. There is just so much to see and do at Disney and so much I want to say about it but I'm not sure where to start or how to get it all written down so I'll just give a brief synopsis.....it was fun! There you go. Here are a few pictures to kind of show what a good time we had. Disney has photographers all over the parks and they are more than happy to take your picture with their cameras or with yours. Needless to say, I had a good time searching for the photographers. It was fun to get a bunch of pics of the two of us together for a change.


Here are pics with our favorite mouse. For some reason, all the characters like to rub Rick's head. I guess for good luck or something. We got all kinds of pictures with our favorite characters but Mickey is always our favorite. This was taken at our favorite restaurant in Epcot. The Garden Grill. The restaurant is on this rotating platform that slowly moves you around to different scenes in America. Very cool. It also has cornbread that melts in your mouth. Yum.

These are the fireworks at the magic kingdom. You can see Space Mountain right there. We ate a late dinner at the top of The Contemporary and at fireworks time, we went out to the viewing deck. They piped in the music for the show and it was almost like being there at the park, only without the crowds. It was fantastic. The dinner here was way more expensive than anywhere we've ever eaten but I think it was totally worth it.

Anyone who knows Rick understands this picture. This was at Minnie's house.

This was my thing this year. Trying on all kinds of hats and getting into character. We had a good time with it. Trust me, at Disney there are tons of hats to try!



Eeyore. So Cute! And so huggable.

Rubbing the belly and the tummy for good luck! This was at the Animal Kingdom. We went to all 4 parks. Magic Kingdom and Epcot twice. Epcot is our favorite.

So I guess that's about enough. I have tons of pictures. I tell myself every year that we go that I am not going to take so many pictures, but I always do. Half of my iPhoto is composed of Disney pictures and I have at least 5000 pics in iPhoto.

We just had such a great time as we always do. We would spend until about 1 or 2 in the parks. Then we would go back to the condo and Rick would take a nap and I would go to the pool. It was just how a vacation should be and we loved it.

More later on my trip to my parents' house for my dad's birthday.

Have a great Thursday!

No comments: