Monday, August 20, 2007

California?

Everyone knows how much I love being a mom. My girls are terrific and I love them so much. But they have grown up and I don't mean to whine about it all the time but gosh, They are grown up! I am so lucky that Sienna is moving close to me and I think just in the last couple of months, she and I have become much closer in our relationship. She has turned into a lovely young woman and I just really like being around her. So, it will be good that she is going to live closer. I think that some boundaries will need to be established, for Rick's sake, but it could be fun!

So I just got off the phone with Chanel. We have an awesome relationship, but she has her own busy life and lately,well, she just doesn't have much time for me. She is 'in a relationship' with a guy who lives in California and she seems very happy with how its going. Instead of her calling me every day like she used to, she is on the phone with him and I'm a little jealous. Tonight, she announced to me that she just might move to CA. If she moves all the way to CA I am going to be a very sad momma! She really seems serious about this guy. I hope he is good for her. I was a little tearful tonight when she was talking about it. Its hard to imagine either of my girls moving that far away. We've just always been so close. Sad day.

The exciting thing is that there are only 3 more days til CKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have packed and unpacked and repacked my supplies at least 3 times today, gotten my secret sis gifts ready, read all of the message boards twice,(just in case I missed anything), and have talked about it incessantly to anyone who will listen. Can you tell I'm excited?! woohoo!!

Have a happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.