Tuesday, November 06, 2007

just an update

I had a rough week last week, but I am back to normal now, yay. So thought I would update you. There really isn't a lot going on. We are recovering from coming home and having to go back to work. We would much rather not.

Sienna has found a roommate. I haven't met her yet but she must be okay because she too is a gator fan! I just know I am going to like her. She also has a little shitzu(not sure if I spelled that right). Sienna loves dogs so it will be okay. Not sure really how dogs deal with apartment living, but I'm sure it will be fine.

Both of my girls are having trouble with the men in their lives and I worry about them. Chanel said the other day that when she is a mom, she will not worry like I do. I just said, 'oh, yes you will." I'm not really a worrier usually. Its just that they are going through some challenges and well, I worry sometimes. :) Chanel is trying to get her visa so that she can move to Belgium for the next semester. Tech has this program where they will let her go to school there for credit. She should be able to finish up her master's degree there. She is majoring in international business so this will be a great experience for her and will look good on her resume. Again, I worry. I don't think she has much money saved. Not sure how she will support herself over there. She won't know anyone and she will be all on her own. Scary. Good thing is, maybe I will get to go and visit! I'm always up for another vacation.

One of my favorite aunts sent me an email yesterday and said that she is going to a conference in Tuscon in April and wanted me to come to stay with her there for a few days. My other aunt will probably go too and maybe my mom. It should be a good time! I am so excited! We all were together in FL this past April and had so much fun. I really miss them and my mom. We will hopefully have some good bonding time.
We leave for our cruise in 30 days! Seems like we just had a vacation! I'm hoping it will be nice and cold here when we go so that we will appreciate the warmth of the virgin islands more!

That's enough for now. Have a happy Wednesday!

No comments: