Saturday, November 10, 2007

Dieting again, or should I say Still.

Okay, so I'm obsessing over my weight again(or still). I tried to take Hoodia which is an herbal appetite suppressant. It has no known side effects and its supposed to be very effective. I swore off diet pills about 10 years ago, but I was reading about hoodia and thought that since there were no side effects, it was worth a try..I really think they were starting to help. But, when I mentioned to Rick that I was taking them, he was very displeased to say the least. He has asked me to stop taking them so I guess I will. I'm just so frustrated! I was doing so well at the beginning of the year. Leeann has done so well and I am so proud of her and so happy for her, but I keep asking myself, why can't I do that? I know there is no way I could do as well as she does, but I could at least start losing again. I want to lose a few pounds, at least 5, before we go on our cruise on Dec. 7. So, here is what I am going to do between now and then:

1. I am going to eat 1/2 portions at every meal.
2. I am not going to eat dessert at all.
3. I am going to drink only water.
4. I am going to exercise at least 30 min. every day.
I will do all these things everyday except of course, Thanksgiving. Surely these small changes will make some sort of difference. All I'm asking for is 5 pounds. Now that I've revealed my plans to the world, I am obligated to follow through. So, I expect to be held accountable!

Thanks for your support!

Have a happy Saturday.

No comments: