Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I've got to get it together.

I had a physical last week and my blood pressure was 150/100! I've checked it twice since then and its been running in the 140/94 range. Not good. I have never had high blood pressure before and I am not going to start now! I've made a commitment to really watch what I'm eating again and to work out at least 5 days/week. I am getting older and I really need to take care of myself better. I went to water aerobics with Leeann yesterday morning. We really had a good time and i realized how much I have missed it! I felt so good when it was over. I love the water. But then, this morning I woke with a terrible headache on the left side of my head. It feels like I have injured my neck or something. The pain is making me feel sick to my stomach. I don't think its from the exercise but if its still hurting this evening, I will have to wait to go back to class. I even called in sick to work this morning and I rarely do that. I've spent a lot of time in my very cozy bed today.

Thanks for letting me whine a little.

No comments: