Monday, February 14, 2011

having a little bit of anxiety to say the least

So I'm just thinking all day ...but what if I can't? What if I fail? What if I get injured? What if the sweepers get me? What if I oversleep? What if I can't sleep? What if I forget my ambien? What if my luggage is lost? What if I miss my flight? What if I am just too out of shape? What if I can't keep up with Aunt Pam? What if I get diarrhea? What if I get sick between now and then? What if my iPod doesn't work? What if they run out of water at the water stops? What if they run out of medals? What if I don't finish and don't get a medal? What if I am so sore I can't walk in the parks after the race? What should I eat? What should I not eat? What if the kids come? What if the kids don't come? How am I going to text to everyone if my phone doesn't work? Should I carry my phone and my camera or just my phone? What if the phone or the camera doesn't work and I don't have the other one? What if I forget to pack the right socks? What if I leave my waiver at home? Should I take advil before the race or during or after? How will we get to the Expo? Will we catch the bus on time? Will it be cold? Will I need a jacket? should I bring black trash bags to keep warm in or just a jacket? Should I wear a tiara or should I just wear my Bondi Band with a picture of a tiara? What if my shoelace breaks? What if my nose keeps running and I forget my tissue? Am I going to wear the tutu or not? What if the tutu chafes my arms? What if people are mean to me because I am so slow? What if Pam is impatient with me? How am I going to deal with my mother when she is there?

What if I can't do it?

1 comment:

Girl Under Construction said...

Don't stess out!! You are prepared!! You can do this!! :)