Saturday, September 20, 2008

Random things about me

I mop the bathroom with my foot
I cheated my way through calculus
I graduated in the top 10% in my high school class
I had a 3.717 gpa when I graduated college, and that with clinicals, working full time and raising 2 kids
I learned to drive a stick shift in my friend's MG
I've had two dryers full of clothes stolen from a laundromat when I was 18
I have a little bunny that sits on my desk that says "somebunny loves you" when I squeeze him
I have taken fiddle lessons
Sometimes I sing Delta Dawn at the top of my lungs in my car
I have 4 1/2 siblings, 3 of whom I have never met.
I have only communicated with my real dad 1 time and that was when I was 21
There have been 2 times when I have seriously made plans to run away forever
I have been to Craters of the Moon National Park
I have been to Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore twice
I used to sing in the choir in school.
I used to be a great fisherman
My favorite pet was named Soup
I got married the first time in my Aunt's wedding dress
I used to lay out on my parents' roof smeared in butter, trying to get a tan
I sleep on my stomach
I have been held at gunpoint when I was 18 by a cocaine addict
My favorite movies are Gone with the wind and the Wizard of Oz
I had my first real kiss when I was 11 from a boy named Tim Bowers
I once won $200 at Bingo
I have hiked to Mt LeConte
I have always wanted green eyes
I love love love Bluegrass music.
I would do anything to protect my family.

Just a few random thoughts.

Have a great day tomorrow. We are going to Dollywood.

Oh and GO GATORS!

No comments: