Sunday, September 28, 2008

On my way back

I am feeling much more like myself in the last 2 days. Falling into the hole called depression is a scary thing. I know how deep the hole goes and I do not want to go there. I typically have mood cycles about every 1-2 months. This time was more frightening to me than any I've had in a long time. It wasn't just the sadness this time, it was also the anger. I was so afraid that things would not get better before our vacation, I have ruined several vacations because of my mood,so I called my Dr. on Friday and begged him to help me. Its rare that I ask for help so that should tell you something right there. So, now, true to form, I am cycling back out of it and I suspect in another day or two, I'll be fine. I'm still kind of tired, (but can't sleep),but it will normalize soon.

I am so proud of Sienna. She has started going to a church, on her own. Most of you know how I feel about church and I am not one to encourage others to go but I did encourage her to go and she did. She just seems so unhappy these days. She was happiest when she was going to church so I figured, why not? So she went and has been about 3 times, she has participated in other activities with the groups and this weekend, she went on a retreat with them. She had a great time and I am so glad. I hope that she can begin to socialize more and find friends to hang out with so she can get her mind off of Pedro.

I am scrapping photos of my childhood today. Its fun to reminisce over childhood vacations and such. I have been a vacation girl since I was little. I'll have to post some of the layouts when I am finished.

Have a great day.

No comments: