Friday, February 15, 2008

My Funny Valentine

I hope you had a romantic valentine's day. I was reminded yesterday of some of the reasons why I love Rick to be my Valentine every day. He makes me laugh daily. He brings so much joy to my life. Here are just a few of the things I heard from him this week.

We have started watching Lipstick Jungle which has Brooke Shields in it. Rick was commenting on how much Brooke has changed since she's gotten older and I said that of course she's changed, she is about our age. And he said, "You look a lot better than she does." Awwww. What a sweet and funny thing to say. It's ridiculous but sweet just the same.

He has called me his "little, hot buttered biscuit" this week. lol. Whatever that means. I'm glad he can compare me to food since I think food is his second love. lol.

Yesterday, while I was at work, he texted me and said,"Time for you to come home now, my skinny little valentine." I just had to laugh out loud at that one. I'm trying to lose weight and it means alot for him to call me his skinny valentine.

He is always saying things like that, his sense of humor is unique and so good. I love him so much and I don't think its possible to love him any more than I do. I'm a very lucky girl.

Have a happy Friday!

No comments: