Sunday, July 15, 2007

Wow, what a difference!



We went to Chanel's today and as I was downloading the pics from today, I ran across this photo of Chanel and me in her freshman year of college. We both look so totally different! I don't even look like the same person. And what is up with that short hair? What was I thinking?!! So now Chanel has graduated college and is an official adult now. Its amazing to think about all the changes we have both gone through in the last 4 years. I handed her her last rent check today, paid her insurance for the last time and declared her officially raised. And my, what a good job we've done! So so proud of her!

Chanel has a great apartment with lots of retro, vintage stuff in it. She found this hair dryer at Goodwill, cracked me up when she showed it to me. Thought Rick could use some time under the dryer. He's exclaiming, Wait! You'll mess up my hair!" lol

Going to Dollywood with Don, Leeann and Katie. yay for us!

Have a very happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is that in the top picture with Chanel? I don't believe I've ever seen her...lol! That's amazing!!!
LA :)