Friday, July 20, 2007

Whew!



Today Sienna and I spent the whole day getting pampered. Well, Sienna got pampered and I got a lot of reading done! We started off getting her hair done. and man, what a difference. I had tears in my eyes when I saw the transformation. They wouldn't let me look until she was all finished and when I saw her, my jaw dropped. She must have had 10 inches cut from her hair! You can see how beautiful she is. For some reason, everytime I go in that salon, the hair stylists are trying to talk me into cutting and highlighting my hair. So, on Tuesday I'm going to do it. Rick is none too happy. He likes my long hair and doesn't want any of it cut off but I just feel so frumpy all the time, a new do might help.

So after the hair salon and lunch we went to Ross the Boss to their spa. I was pleasantly surprised to see how wonderful it was! It is so completely relaxing and totally classy. We met some really cool girls. Amy and Kimi. Love them. Sienna had her first massage. She was so totally relaxed and then we went for a spa pedicure. I am so hooked. I didn't even have the pedicure, I just sat with her and I came out of there completely chilled. I'm so looking forward to my birthday when Leeann and I can do the spa pedicure together. Of course, not sure ours will be so relaxing, we tend to talk alot when we are together!



We then went to Wasabis for dinner. Sienna had never been to a Japanese place where they cook at your table. I think she was impressed. and this time, no vegetables in the cleavage. Our guy this time was much more tame. I kind of like the other guy better, but Rick much preferred the guy tonight.

So that was our great day. Then for some reason, I have no idea why, when we got home,Sienna got mad and left. lol. That girl! who can figure her out? Anyway, I had a fabulous day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Sienna looks so beautiful!! Sounds like such a fun day!! Well, except for the mad part...lol! So you are gonna get a new do...? Just not "too" short! Can't wait to see it!

LA :)