Monday, March 05, 2007

Its spring!

Its spring and I am so happy!!!! The days have been beautiful, a little chilly some days but beautiful. The weather has made Rick and I start planning for our vacations. I really want to go to the beach and we are going to try going in May before the kids get out of school. I love kids, you have to to do the kind of work that I do, but kids are loud and sometimes on vacations its nice to have peace and quiet. I used to take the kids on vacation one month and then Rick and I would go on vacation another month. It was like the best of both worlds. I miss that but the kids each have their own lives now and are doing their own thing. And that's okay with me. I'll have grandchildren one day....not anytime soon but one day and then I can take them on vacation.
So, Rick's big project should be done May 1 and as soon as we can after that, we are at the beach

Chanel is at the beach this week. She and 3 friends are staying at a grandma's house and they really seem to be having a good time. Its sort of a last hurrah for her before she graduates and has to go into the real workforce.

My diet is going well. I really like it and if I am sure to have some nuts at breakfast and beans for lunch, I don't get hungry. I am losing weight which I am THRILLED with! And Rick has decided to get on a diet plan with me! That has been so helpful for me. We are a team and we really are more successful when we work as a team in everything we do. I really want to get in better shape for summer.

Have a good Tuesday!

No comments: