Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Now what?



That's a an exasperated sigh. I'm exasperated with myself. That's a sigh of relief. I'm relieved I did so well at Disney. That's an 'I'm tired' sigh. That's an 'I don't want to do anything' sigh. That's an 'oh my gosh' sigh.

So I have been home from Disney one week today. I have only worked out one day since then. I just can't seem to get myself to the gym. I feel like I have lost my fitness mojo. I don't get it. I was so gung-ho before and now I can't even get out of bed in the morning. It's a bad cycle I've gotten into. I don't feel like getting out of bed to go to the gym because I am too tired. But I am too tired because I'm not getting any exercise. And round and round it goes.

I must make a new goal. I. Must. Get. Out. of. Bed. in the mornings.

No comments: