Saturday, March 22, 2008

Just to catch up

I know its been awhile. The fact of the matter is, there hasn't been a lot going on. I started my vacation yesterday. Though I am not going out of town until the 30th, I only work on Wednesday and Friday next week because Dr Robertson will be out of town. There's not much work for us to do when he is gone and actually, he prefers us to take time off when he is not there. So its going to be like I have a two week vacation. Love it.

I started my vacation off right yesterday when I had breakfast with my best friend, Leeann. She's been going through some rough times and it was nice just to chat for a while. I think that for a little while, I took her mind off things. We tried to go shopping but for some reason, the managers of the stores we like like to sleep in. The stores didn't open until 10, which stinks. We love to shop and that would have been a great end to our morning.

So, this week, I plan to do some shopping and to have some lunches with more friends. I am planning on a pedicure with Leeann and a haircut and to just take this down time to catch up on some things. We may even go to Dollywood on Monday.

I hope you all have a happy Easter. Easter's just not the same for us since the kids are grown. Chanel is gone and Sienna goes to her dad's to spend time with her brothers. So we'll just have a nice quiet day. I am so impressed with Rick though. He actually went out and put together an easter basket for me this year. Now, this is not something he would typically do, so it meant a lot to me that he did it all on his own. Sweet man.

I checked the weather in Tucson because this is where I'll be going in a week. It is 85 and sunny today. Ahhhhh, that sounds wonderful!

Happy Easter

No comments: