Sunday, January 13, 2008

A little too much time on my hands


This pic is a couple years old, but I like it. It was taken at the beach and we are both a little sunburned.

We have really had a nice weekend. Rick gave in and said we could go to Disney again this year. Yippee! He knows I would rather go there than anywhere else and he wants to keep me happy most of all, so we are going! We also booked our cruise for this year. That was fun. I made a dent in my scrapbook room and even scrapped some which was so nice. (and therapeutic)

Yesterday, Sienna called me and asked me to help her do laundry. Apparently, she finally made a path from the door to her bed by getting all of her dirty clothes off the floor. We went to the laudromat because we thought it would be faster that way. Now, this is one, single girl. We did nine loads of laundry and one of those loads was a double load in the big washers. sheesh, that kid has a lot of clothes. And believe it or not, when we took it back to her apartment, her closet was still so full that we couldn't even get the clean clothes jammed in there! She has a nice big closet. Somebody has a serious hoarding problem! I think its genetic, poor girl. Then, we proceeded to clean her room but she wasn't letting go of any of her clothes.At least her room was pretty clean. I got to meet her new roommate and her parents and I really like them a lot. I think it will work out great for both of them.

Rick was wanting to know whatever possessed me to go and help her yesterday. I just wanted to be near her. You see, Chanel leaves in 9 days and it just hit me this weekend so I had this need to be near my girls. Chanel will be gone until July and I just can't bear the thought of it. If I have been anywhere by myself this weekend, I have been crying. I even cried last night in the middle of Samantha Who. For those of you who don't know it, its a comedy. I couldn't even make it through dinner at Chop House tonight without tearing up. It's pitiful, I know. Its just tough, as close as we are, to know that she will be thousands of miles away for such a long time. I don't mean to be histrionic but dang am I going to miss her! I don't go back to work until Tuesday, I could really use the distraction. I'll just have to keep busy tomorrow.

Have a great night!

No comments: