Wednesday, May 04, 2011

derailed again


Seems like every time I swear I am going to get back into running and better nutrition something happens. Last week it was our cruise. I gained 5 horrible pounds. I did walk almost every day but I guess it didn't help much. This week I have been wanting to go and run in the mornings but I have woken up with sore throats the last two mornings. Next week we are leaving for another vacation.

I'm really nervous because I have that run with my cousins the end of August and the 1/2 in Nashville in September. I've got to get myself ready.

We did get our bikes and Rick and I went for a bike ride on Monday and I cannot tell you how proud I was that he was out there riding with me. He was exhausted but it was good.

So it's time to get that train back on the tracks. Starting tomorrow.

No comments: